Find a Lawyer in Burkina Faso
Best business lawyers & business consultants in Burkina Faso
No. 1 Business legal services in Burkina Faso
When you start or run a business in Burkina Faso, you are probably in need of legal help. Our network of Burkina Faso lawyers can assist you with legal matters from drafting a formation deed, to obtaining immigration advice.
Our network of lawyers in Burkina Faso provides full legal help and support to global entrepreneurs, investors or high net worth individuals.
Our Burkina Faso network of lawyers are fully up to date with the latest legislative developments and the different forms of interpretation for the legal norms and regulations in Burkina Faso.
Members of our Network have helped over numerous entrepreneurs, to set up companies across West Africa. Our team has primarily focused on Burkina Faso laws, as well as the OHADA and International Law that might be relevant for our clients doing business in Burkina Faso.
If you are planning to set up, run, or relocate your business (or its staff members) to Burkina Faso, then Kafui & Partners will be your trusted legal partner.
Our Legal assistance in Burkina Faso
Each company type and its Burkina Faso legal requirements are unique. However, over the years, we have seen certain trends among our clients, and Kafui & Partners has shaped the services below to deal with the typical requests of global entrepreneurs and multinationals expanding to the Burkina Faso market:
• Corporate Law: Our partner corporate lawyers can assist with any corporate matter before or after incorporation, and provide high standard legal advice;
• Litigation: Lawyers from our network legally represent your business and assist our clients who are involved in lawsuits;
• Burkina Faso tax advice and tax consultancy: Inform on tax compliance, and tax regulations. Providing tax planning services to minimize tax liabilities, or apply for a Tax ID (such as VAT registration in Burkina Faso) or Tax Rulings (such as on Transfer Pricing);
• Company registration in Burkina Faso: Drafting shareholders agreements, formation deeds, and other corporate documents;
• Burkina Faso Employment regulations and labor law: how to draft a Burkina Faso employment contract (consider the rights of the employees, and liabilities of employers), using non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and resolving employee disputes;
• International Legal Services for Trading Companies: Legal help for companies in the trade sector, our Burkina Faso lawyers can help with import and export regulations, customs affairs, international trademark, import certificates, and much more;
• Buying land and real estate in Burkina Faso: Our Burkina Faso land and real estate lawyers represent clients who are planning to invest in land or property in Burkina Faso or who are involved in real estate litigation.
Our Legal Services in Burkina Faso
Why you should use a Burkina Faso lawyer
Before you set up your Burkina Faso company or employ/relocate staff members it is advised to have a good understanding of the Burkina Faso company laws, and the legal consequences.
Our network of Burkina Faso lawyers and legal consultants have experience in dealing with Burkina Faso both start-ups and established companies. Kafui & Partners works in collaboration with reputable lawyers in Burkina Faso, and our entrepreneurial attitude allows us to provide simple solutions, for fixed fees and without hidden (hourly) charges.
Our Burkina Faso services are aimed to add value for your business and to ensure that your business grows safely, without having to focus on the legal gaps or waste money on endless reports. We focus on the problems that matter and tackle them with a practical approach.
In the first instance our experts are focussed on improving our core formation and company officer services, and to ensure that we can provide you with legal help as part of our standard services, without extra charges.
However, every entrepreneur has to deal with unexpected events, or complicated matters, for example in the case of the exponential growth of your organization. This will require an eye for detail and bespoke legal services.
As a global entrepreneur, it’s important not to underestimate the complexity of the legal system, that you have no experience with yet. There is a lot of interesting legal information available on the internet, and online standard templates might be handy. But when it comes to Burkina Faso law, the devil lies in the details.
By appointing Burkina Faso to assist in engaging a lawyer in Burkina Faso, you avoid such scenarios, so you can focus on your business.
How can our Burkina Faso lawyers provide you legal help? Simple! We have developed legal products and services that allow us to provide you with a clear timeline, and a fixed fee for our full legal support in a project by engaging a Burkina Faso lawyer and coordinate this engagement on your behalf.
One of the first steps would be to identify your legal problems and to obtain a Legal Opinion on your situation.
What you should consider when working with a Burkina Faso lawyer
Calling an expert for help is typically considered as expensive, but when you deal with Kafui & Partners it’s really not! The question you should ask yourself is if you can really afford not to invest in professional legal help. What could be the costs, if you make any mistake in your corporate structuring or operations?
But make sure to select a Burkina Faso lawyer who can give you a full understanding of the steps to take, and the investments which are required take these steps. Kafui & Partners can help you identify the most suitable advisor and provide you with fixed fees and is focused on managing your expectations by providing you with all the right information before any legal help is provided!
The best piece of (free) advice that we can give you, is to give a call (or schedule a call, so we can call you!) to our Legal Consultants to discuss your situation and requirements.